Thursday, March 26

Stealth Fitness comes to AAHPERD

Gamercize brings the 101 of Exergaming for Schools

AAHPERD Will be very exciting for Gamercize as Active Gaming is predicted to be the hot topic there for 2009! This will be my first year at the event, where I'll be presenting in various sessions (as the poster shows!). More importantly I'll be on hand from time to time at the Gamercize USA booth; so now's your chance to do the talking and my opportunity to listen!


AAHPERD is in Tampa, Florida from March 31th to April 4th and the "must-see" booth is Gamercize on #736. My other tips are, for the pre-conference on Tuesday register for "Technology for Instruction in Physical Education activity" and see Lisa Hansen's presentation.

For Friday the workshop #551 "Exergames: Bridging the Gap between Video Games, Activity, and Fun" is a must-see headlined by Stephen Yang and has the "who's who" of exergaming presenting... as well as myself as a late addition.

That leaves two days; so come and see the Gamercize USA booth, maybe I'll see you there! Safe travels!





No comments: