Saturday, January 5

Lose 10lbs in Weight per Video Game Played

10lbs Weight Loss with Gamercize per 1,000 Gamerscore


What is your goal when you play video games? I have been aiming for an average of 10lbs per 1,000 gamerscore for a while and this week I have reached that level. For my 4,165 gamerscore on Xbox Live has I have lost a total of 42lbs in weight. As 1,000 gamerscore is the maximum per Xbox 360 game, that's over a 10lb average per game!
With the public release of the next generation Gamercize in the next few weeks there will never be a better excuse to jump in! I'm sure I could have got there with Gamercize on either a PlayStation 3 or a Wii, but I have only been given the pre-release GZ Pro-Sport for the 360. Ah well, not a bad perk of the job in any ones books and I'll sure to raid the warehouse for the PS3 and Wii versions next month!




No comments: